Order local and organic food and have it delivered to the university
Tampiiri ry is a student union association founded to promote local and organic food. On our website members can make orders to local/organic farmers and producers. The products are delivered to the university once a month. In Tilausaikataulut (ordering schedule), you can see the next two-week ordering period and the pick-up day. All the products listed are delivered on the same day and can be collected between 11 am and 5 pm from the main building (next to Alakuppila cafe downstairs).
- The order is binding and paid in cash.
- You need to be a member to order.
- The membership fee is 5 euros per year (in 2017), and will be paid in cash upon the first collection.
- Remember to pick up your order!
- Note that we need volunteers on each pick-up day to help organize the orders!
You can contact us via email: ruokapiiri ( at ) uta.fi or leave (anonymous) feedback or a question using this form.